Bhaya Cruises has implemented processes intended to protect user information and maintain security of data. We collect names, addresses, contact numbers, email addresses from customers who book, contact us online or via email. The information we collect is not shared or sold to a third party. It will only be used to communicate with you and where needed as part of certain features.
Security Procedures to Protect Information
Besides your general contact information, we consider your credit card details as a highest security.Our payment system is secured using the latest SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technologies which powered by VeriSign and ensures that your confidential data is encrypted for your protection. These details only collected when you agree our terms and conditions, and make payment through our pay gate.
While we take steps to protect your personal information and keep it secure, you also play a role in protecting your information. You can help to maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your booking number or password with anyone
Force Majeure: In the event of any cause beyond reasonable control such as: Acts of God, Natural Disasters, Acts of War or Terrorism, Strike, Orders or Regulations of the Government etc., White Dolphin Cruises will bear no responsibility for not providing cruise services, accommodation, meals, transportation or any other services… White Dolphin Cruises will do all within its power to assist customers
If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
* 60 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit;
* between 30 and 59 days prior to departure, we will retain the deposit or 50% of the total booking cost;
* less than 30 days prior to departure, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking.
Note that more lenient cancellation conditions apply to some of our Short Break Adventures – please ask your booking consultant for details. Different fees may apply to airline tickets depending on the carrier being used. You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation penalties in certain circumstances.
Bad weather: Cancellation in the case of bad weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– In case of bad weather the Management of Ha Long Bay not allowed for all boat cruising, White Dolphin Cruises will charge for shuttle bus and lunch
– In case of bad weather changed to a Day Trip, White Dolphin Cruises will charge for a day trip cruises, lunch, entrance fees and transportation. Unused services are subject to a refund
Any change/ amendment of existing booking will be considered as cancellation, and a new booking will be made. Penalty will be applied based on each cabin cancellation or the whole cruise
If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
White Dolphin Cruise respects your privacy. We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to you, our visitor. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for this site Www.WhiteDolphinCruises.Com
We will never give any information about you to others
Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information (like your name, address, and email address) so you can book travel services, request information and support. We use your customer information only when it will be important for us to contact you regarding our web site, new White Dolphin Cruise services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
This site also contains links to other sites. Pelican Cruise is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. For more information on this subject, please see our terms and conditions.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Changing your communication preferences
As a customer of Pelican Cruise, you may alter your customer information or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time.
– You may send an email to email@example.com
We use emails to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, as on our contact us page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages.
The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve this site and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded. However, your information will never be shared with third parties.
Only If We Have To
As stated previously in this policy, we will never give out your information. The only exceptions to this are, when we are required by law, in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or we must comply with a legal process served on our web site.
Changes In Our Practices
If we change our information handling practices or other privacy aspects, we will post those changes on this privacy statement, at least 30 days prior to their implementation.
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and country of residence), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Pick up policy
Please note that our cruise with group tour price is included transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi but there are some cases as below:
1. If you stay in a hotel/residence in the Hanoi Old Quarter – Hoan Kiem dist, We will pick up from your hotel/residence to Halong bay and return. Pick up time is 7.50 am – 8.30 am. Please let us know your hotel/residence name and address.
2. If you stay in a Hotel/residence is in Hanoi but located outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem dist., Please kindly come to our office on the day of departure to meet our guide then start to Halong bay. Meeting time is 7.45 am.
3. If you want to start our tour from Halong Bay city. The meeting point is Phu Dong restaurant N0 6 Le Thanh Tong, Halong City . You can ask the restaurant manager for our cruise embark information and identify themselves. You are expected to meet our guide at 12:15 – 12.30 PM then get on our cruise.
Contact our tour operator at the wharf: +84 903 269 659